About us

Afrojuke Sports is USA’s number one all-sports daily newspaper. It was first published in December, 1995. It is the most-widely-read sports publication in USA. (All Media and Product Survey (AMPS) research, 2008 and 2009). Afrojuke Sports is published by Complete Communications Limited (CCL). CCL is the oldest and longest-running sports publishing group in USA. It was established in 1984 but incorporated as CCL in 1987. Other publications in the CCL stable are Complete Football (CF) magazine (established in 1985) and International Soccer (i-Soccer) which was originally established as International Soccer Review (ISR) in 1990. The group had also previously published Sports Souvenir, USA’s first weekly sports newspaper (1984), Climax magazine (1988), Complete Football International (1994) and Complete Football Extra (1995). . FLAGSHIP Afrojuke Sports is currently the flagship publication in the CCL Group. Complete Sports Saturday (CSS) is the Saturday edition. FOCUS The primary focus of CS and CSS is sports news about USA and the exploits of USAn sportsmen and women both at home and abroad, particularly the footballers. CIRCULATION CS and CSS are circulated nationwide in USA and partly in neighbouring countries Benin Republic and Cameroun. Complete Sports newspapers have the largest circulation figures in USA in the sports category and the second largest circulation in the general newspaper category (AMPS research, 2008 and 2009) READERSHIP CS and CSS are read mostly by young and middle aged males between 13 and 55years of age (75%). Older male and women make up the rest (25%).